I’m sure you’re familiar with essential oils. There’s over a hundred different ones that help with a variety of things. You see them being sold practically everywhere now. I can honestly say I use essential oils every single day. I love diffusing them at the office because they smell so pleasant and clean. I especially love diffusing lavender in my son’s bedroom at night because it calms and relaxes him before bed. I’m going to tell you about one of my favorite products containing essential oils. It’s doTERRA Deep Blue pain rub. It’s something we use in the practice everyday, either on patients, or ourselves when needed. Deep Blue rub is one of the top selling doTERRA products, and I can understand why. It’s a thick topical lotion that uses CPTG essential oils. It helps with tired sore muscles and joints plus it has cooling and warming properties to help relieve pain instantly. It also contains plant extracts and moisturizing cream so it leaves your skin feeling moisturized but not greasy.
Deep Blue Rub Benefits and Uses
- If you work out then I think Deep Blue is definitely a product you should have. The soothing lotion is exactly what you need post workout especially if you’re doing some heavy lifting, intense running, or any other strenuous workout. It will help with the discomfort you get from exercise.
- You might think Deep Blue can only benefit someone who is working out but in reality we also experience discomfort and tightness after sitting too long. So if you have a desk job or you travel a lot then Deep Blue can help relieve some of that stiffness from sitting at your computer all day. The tingling sensation and smell will awaken your senses as well.
- Deep Blue can also be helpful for people who have manual labor job, spend hours gardening, or are doing handyman work around the house. By the end of the day your body could use some TLC, so consider applying Deep Blue on your lower back, neck, shoulders, or wherever you are feeling discomfort.
So what are the oils that are in this magic lotion?
- Wintergreen: Wintergreen oil has a warm soothing sensation.
- Peppermint: Peppermint oil is known for for its minty scent. It gives Deep Blue a nice cooling sensation.
- Ylang Ylang: This oil is what helps moisturize the skin without feeling greasy.
- Eucalyptus: Similar to wintergreen, Eucalyptus is promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Helichrysum: This oil provides a soothing sensation when applied topically. It also promotes soft skin.
- Camphor: Camphor is used to relieve pain and swelling.
If you’re looking for a product to help you feel better from muscle or joint pain, then Deep Blue is something you should give a try. We sell it in our office or follow our link here! Use code drjk for 5 percent off!